My Transition To Natural hair Update #1

Its has been a whole year since transitioning to natural hair, I started my transition journey the 5th of September 2011 . I started with thick color treated mid back length hair . The entire year I wanted to just relax and have straight hair again , but I had some YouTube inspiration that keep me going .

I have been keeping up with my  regimen , I had trial product in between my journey that also works great . Here are some pic of my hair texture .


All Picture are taken freshly wash with no product .

Front texture lose, wet shot



curls
Back, lose curls, wet shot



middle , frizzy waves, dry shot

Natural curls
Middle,frizz curl , dry shot


 My plans for the future are :

I will continue to transition for another year .
I will recolor my hair, not sure exactly when
Try new products
I also want to flat iron my hair, never done that since my Transition

Related Read


My social link

Twitter : https://twitter.com/beautifullhair_

2 comments:

Spam comments will be deleted