Best Short Hair Style

I have long hair but I admire a woman that can pull off a short hair cut , I would some times attempt cutting my hair ( In my mind) .  Halle Berry top the cake, she is amazing trend setter .

Halle Berry , Pixie Cut
Halle Berry , Pixie Cut

 Cute Elegant , Razor cut Bob

Choppy Bob Haircut Layered Bangs
Choppy Bob Haircut Layered Bangs 
This is one of my favorite short hairstyle 


Rihannas's Blunt Bob
Blunt Bob cut with Bang
One of Rihanna's finest .She made me fall in love with bob cut, sophisticated and fresh.
Rihanna's Bob cut
Rihanna's Bob cut 

This style can look very elegant or punk whatever you are into.
Nice short cut
Nice short cut



Read Also 

2 comments:

  1. I like Halle berry's hair style, I wish I can have a short hair style, but my face is round, so I don't feel it suits me. I tried but I don't like it so I keep it long and straight. Kaikai
    Ps I have new article in my hubpages, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It dont think short hair would suit me .I will bookmark your profile hubpage so I can can keep update on your new works. Thanks for visiting me also .

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will be deleted