Transition hair pics

After cutting off most of my relax hair in December, these are some photos, not in order.


small twerlie lol
In this photo I was trying to recreate my signature twerl and I think I got it, even with my natural hair. It's like a bang but it's very short and it curls I the form of an S. Its easily blend back with the rest of my hair for pull back styles .



Wet hair 
My natural hair is clearly thicker when wet
Wet front texture
The front of my hair always seems to have a looser curl pattern compared to the rest of my hair, you can see that in the picture below.

Dry texture shot

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful curls! Your transitioning seems seamless doll!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I do have those bad hair day :)

      Delete
  2. Learn the way to start free home based business in Pakistan.we are guiding you about a unique home based business opportunity you can start Your Home based Business from only a Blog or a Website.
    How to Start Your Online Earning
    RECOVERED A LARGE LINKUP FOR BIG FIGURE OF EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NO DATABASE FOR PUBLICITY

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will be deleted